A downloadable game for Windows
Kor is releasing an Early Access build!
Get it while its free!
KOR is a narrative driven turn-based roleplaying game inspired by the nostalgia of classic JRPG's.
Explore the world of Phariah as the newly awoken "Conduit", a being of great importance but has little knowledge of it. Fight creatures, complete quests, meet friends along the way.
Will you unravel this worlds secrets?
- Over 15 unique quests on top of the main story quests!
- Classic turn-based combat
- Narrative driven
- Pixel-art visuals
- Original beautiful soundtrack
- Controller supported!
About the Team:
Kor was created as part of a final year project of university by three students of TU Dublin with audio being done by someone external. It's prototyping began in May 2018 and began to morph into what we have today at the end of September 2018! Programming and systems were done by Joey Breslin, Art and Animation by Kal O'Brien, Production and Narrative by Philip Elliott, and Sound and Music Composition by Anthony Breslin!
For regular updates regarding the game you can follow the Kor Twitter for insight into what we're doing.
You can also find the teams portfolio's and twitters below!
- Artist: Kal O'Brien- @kalobrienz - www.corgibits.com
- Programmer: Joey Breslin - www.jiujitsu.dev
- Production/Narrative: Phillip Elliott - @Raggune
- Sound Designer/Composer: Anthony Breslin - www.merucomposer.com
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Early Access!70 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.